Guidelines for Reopening
We will begin having in-person services again on June 7th at RBF! There will be one service at 9:30 with a social distancing fellowship in the parking lot at 10:30. As always, if you are sick or have family that are sick please stay home. Also, if you have a compromised immune system or high-risk factors for illness please exercise caution and stay home.
Due to COVID-19, River Bluff Fellowship has listed our guidelines for reopening below:
- There will be a limited number of people allowed inside the building.
- If you cannot get in please stay for our parking lot fellowship.
- If you cannot get into the service we will be broadcasting our service on the radio and Facebook Live.
- There will not be children's programming or small groups.
- There will not be donuts or coffee (sorry).
- There will be arrows inside the building indicating the flow of traffic for those in the building.
- Masks are not required, wear them at your own discretion.
- There will be more details as we have them.